What’s So Important About Inspiration?
Winston Churchill’s key to success could be summarized in his unforgettable quote, “Never, never, never give up.”
Success is going from failure to failure with great enthusiasm. ― Winston Churchill
Apple’s co-founder, Steve Jobs also knew a lot about what it takes to be successful in today’s world. His parting thought in the last speech of his life was to, “stay hungry, and stay foolish.”
Similarly, life and business strategist Tony Robbins says that the one thing every top influencer he’s ever known has had is “drive” and the determination to never give up.
But How Do we Stay Hungry and Never Give up?
Where do we get the energy, the motivation, and the stamina to keep going in the face of adversity and failure?
Through inspiration. Through a regular re-focusing on what matters to us. Through paying attention to our lives and remembering to keep the flame alive.
If we can stay inspired, we can stay motivated. And motivation is what gets us to get things done.
This Podcast Episode Contents
- Why staying inspired is so important
- How daily habits such as free writing keep you curious and primed for inspiration.
- Why it’s critical to “know the main thing about the main thing”.
- How to “Circle back to the Core” when explaining a concept
When in doubt explaining your concept, “Circle Back to the Core Idea” – The Creative Way Today
Listen to This Podcast
- Subscribe on iTunes (coming soon!)
- Learn how to use podcast player apps (coming soon!)