The New Wild Media QuickCast 3 – Three Tips To Making Habits Stick
Watch the Video, Listen to Audio Below or Subscribe to Get All The Latest Updates
At the beginning of each year we tend to want to start over.
I’ve learned how to make a real difference by being smart about how I form habits.
In this episode of The New Wild Media Broadcast, I give you three tips that can help you reach your goals. They’ve been very helpful to me, and they help me feel much more positive about accepting new challenges.
Highlights From This 4 Minute Episode
- How objects in your space can help you make a new habit.
- A super simple trick to make habit-forming easier and make them feel better.
- An African proverb to remind you how to go far.
- A smartphone/mobile app to help you stay accountable to yourself and to others.
- How a Halloween skull named Maury helps me remember to stay focused.
- What objects can help you remember to stay focused on your goals?
- How can you super simplify your tasks to help you get more positive feedback?
- Who can help hold you accountable to your personal development?
My Brave Bot from World Domination Summit (WDS) 2014
The Lift.do / Coach.me app available in both the Apple App Store and for Android.
My Standing Desk Post here at New Wild Media.
Listen to The New Wild Media Broadcast Episode No. 3 Below
This Broadcast is brought to you by “The BIG CHEESE Guide to Never Getting Lost on the Web”, a free e-course which is part of the New Wild Media Free Resource Library. Join today and start making better stories that reach more people and make a bigger difference to the world.
The post 003 Three Tips To Making Habits Stick – The New Wild Media QuickCast 3 appeared first on New Wild Media Network.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download